Mimecast removes spam and malware threats before they reach your network and enforces email content policies and secure communication methods to protect sensitive data. All inbound, outbound and internal email is stored in Mimecast’s resilient and secure archive in accordance with centrally managed retention policies. Unique integration with Outlook and SharePoint offers users a bottomless mailbox and uninterrupted email should your corporate email systems fail. All service functionality is managed from a single administration console with no additional on-premise hardware required, significantly reducing the overall complexity of managing your email.
- Highly secure and resilient offsite, cloud-based email archive
- Rapid and accurate organization-wide search facility
- Archive accessible from Outlook, SharePoint, and any web browser
- Search apps available for Android, Windows Phone, Windows 8/RT, iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry mobile devices
- SLA-backed protection from spam and malware
- Comprehensive data leak prevention (DLP) policy management
- Continuity service with automatic failover during outages
- Massively scalable Mail Transfer Agent (MTA)
- All features managed through a single, web-based console
- No additional on-premise hardware required
- Backed by a 100% service availability SLA
Benefits for your end-users
- Uninterrupted access to live and historical email
- Anywhere web access to email and calendar information
- Real-time archive search from Outlook, web and mobile
- Bottomless mailbox for Outlook users
- User invoked secure communication
- User assigned email stationery
- Manage personal block and hold lists directly from within Outlook
Mimecast Unified Email Management
Streamline your email infrastructure
Mimecast Unified Email Management is a centrally managed cloud solution that replaces the disparate mix of software, hardware and services typically deployed to support Exchange. Mimecast delivers email security, continuity and, optionally long term archiving, as a single solution; simplifying your network, reducing administration and easing pressure on overcrowded server rooms.
Reduce administration overhead
With no on-premise equipment to maintain and a single provider to go to for support, Mimecast instantly cuts down your administration burden. Mimecast’s team of experts keeps your email defenses up to date, so you have less to worry about. With Mimecast archiving in place, rapid and accurate organization-wide searches simplify eDiscovery tasks and painful and risky email data migrations are a thing of the past. Greater visibility and control of your email Mimecast facilitates the enforcement of organization-wide email security and data retention policies. All policy changes are applied immediately, letting you respond quickly to evolving situations, and all polices will remain in force even during local email outages. Real-time views of your SMTP traffic give you enhanced visibility while online queue management and advanced routing features let you stay in control.
Lighten the load on Microsoft Exchange
Mimecast becomes your email bridgehead in the cloud, stopping vast amounts of unwanted email before it reaches your Exchange server. Mimecast UEM Enterprise effectively gives users a bottomless Outlook mailbox and offers you advanced mailbox management features. This takes away the need to keep large volumes of email on Exchange, enhancing its performance and shortening back-up times.
Improve end user experience
During email outages, Mimecast automatically gives users an uninterrupted email service. Mimecast UEM Enterprise personal archive offers users a bottomless mailbox, easing the frustration of mailbox size restrictions in Outlook and on mobile devices. Rapid archive search and “drag and drop” features let users easily and quickly restore deleted messages back into Outlook and user productivity is further improved by giving them mobile access to their archive. Users can also access their archive through an integrated SharePoint search solution that ensures that they do not have to change applications in order to get rich context when searching within SharePoint.